Lydia nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award today, so I thought I’d hurry and pass it on before summer is over. : )
All of the questions were creative, and I enjoyed thinking up my answers to what makes me smile, something I like about Autumn, etc!
Thanks so much for tagging me, Lydia!
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- What’s a memory that you’ll cherish forever? There’s too many XD Lemme list a few: the blessing song, that time I found tiny baby kittens in our barn, being the one to teach my second-born nephew how to walk, the code club my friends&I had and how sometimes I’d randomly find a coded note, when my bff and I giggled waay too late one night, laughing so hard at my family’s never-ending jokes at dinner, etc.
- What’s something you enjoy about the Autumn season? Rain puddles and sweaters!!
- Do you enjoy walking nature trails? 100% love it ❤ I could get lost in the woods for days and not mind.
- When was the last time you had a spoon of peanut butter? lol Yesterday morning I think.
- Do you drink the suggested amount of water in a day? Not even close, but I wish so!
- Do you enjoy cooking? It’s okay, but I actually enjoy cooking if it’s with somebody and I’m allowed to sing.
- What’s something that really makes you smile? When our dog is SO excited every time someone comes home. Also, when another person can’t seem to stop smiling. : )
- Do you prefer coffee or hot chocolate? Coffee if it is a cold coffee, otherwise hot chocolate. 😛
- What’s your favorite type of sweet bread? Umm?? Cinnamon rolls? haha I really don’t know what this means. *hides*
- How do you like your potatoes cooked? ANY way! They’re simply amazing no matter what.
- In your opinion, what combination sounds better: apple sauce on fried chicken or ketchup in your cereal? Ew to both! 😀 Probably apple sauce on fried chicken…?
(my questions are in the first comment)
Ok y’all, tell me about something/someone that added a little sunshine to your week!