Yo guys, my sister Kate found this quiz, and I thought it would be a fun conversation starter! How many points did you get?
1. It had no more renewals. *sobs*
2. Yes, ALL the time!! Books better have an eye-catching cover, intriguing title, or already be on my radar– for me to give them a second glance.
3. Umm review on my blog counts, right? 😀
4. Sooo for some reason, every time we go to check a book out, the computer asks if we want to pay our fines first… 😛
5. Nope! lol Found it on my bookshelf in the end.
6. Never, ever.
7. I don’t think so…
8. Wahoo bagpipes!! And drawing lessons!! And writing classes!
9. he.he. All the way yasss. 😎
10. *gulp* I was eating popcorn while reading late at night and wasn’t paying attention because the story was that intense.
11. Absolutely! 💪 Lots of good old books are waaay up there on page count!
12. Surprisingly, yes! A Man Called Peter by Catherine Marshall. ❤
13. To my siblings (including nonbiological), yes. 😉 But, in general, I try not to “trash-talk” books but just have opinions if that makes sense??
14. Totally!! I’ve read The Scarlet Pimpernel maybe five times, Through All Things way more than I can count, The Book Thief is a continual reread, and those are just my most recently reread ones!
15. Rather. 😉
“I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.” ~ The Book Theif, by Marcus Zusak
“It’s incredible how precious everything looks when you know you’re about to lose it.” ~ Sent, by Margaret Peterson Haddix
“Look at the sea, girls– all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn’t enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds.” ~Anne of Green Gables, by Lucy Maud Montgomery
I got 11 out of 15! What did you get? ~Anna